The DevResults Forms tool lets you auto-populate documents with your program information from DevResults. For example, with the placeholder [[Activity_Name]] in a Forms template, you can download a document for any activity with the correct name filled out for you.
Background: There are seven date placeholders in DevResults.
Previously, the first six used an ambiguous month/day/year format, such as 2/5/2021 for Feb 5, 2021. For those outside of the US, it's not clear if it's supposed to be Feb 5 or May 2.
Now the default is the unambiguous format used throughout DevResults, for example: 5 Feb 2021. You can now customize the format by defining the format in your placeholder. For example:
- [[Activity_StartDate:Format=M/d/yyyy]] = 2/5/2021
- [[Activity_StartDate:Format=dddd, MMM d, yyyy]] = Friday, Feb 5, 2021
- [[Activity_StartDate:Format=d/M/yy]] = 5/2/21
- [[Activity_StartDate:Format=dd MMMM yyyy]] = 05 February 2021
- [[Activity_StartDate:Format=yyyy-MM-dd]] = 2021-02-05
Date codes available to assemble in the format you prefer:
- d - Day of month with no leading zero (e.g. 5 or 15)
- dd - Day of month with leading zero (e.g. 05 or 15)
- ddd - Three-letter day of week (e.g. Wed or Fri, English only)
- dddd - Full name of day of week (e.g. Wednesday or Friday, English only)
- M - Month number with no leading zero (e.g. 2 or 12)
- MM - Month number with leading zero (e.g. 02 or 12)
- MMM - Three-letter month (e.g. Feb or May, English only)
- MMMM - Full name of month (e.g. February or May, English only)
- yy - Two-letter year (e.g. 21)
- yyyy - Four-letter year (e.g. 2021)
Note: The M's in month codes must be capitalized or else they will represent minutes, which will probably be zero.
Check out our knowledge base for more information about how to use forms.